ESAD Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop

Hi there



And welcome to the ESAD Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop.  You may have arrived from Andrea's blog or just joined my page.  This is my first time participating in a bloghop :)


So what is ESAD?  ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.

So if you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to leave me a comment with your Email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.

Now on with my project.  One of the girls I work with admired my tissue box holder on my desk so I decided to make her one - and just kept going with some other accessories for her desk!  I've used the Sweet Sorbet DSP as my base for all the projects


First up is the tissue box cover - makes a standard tissue box look great.  I've used Crisp Cantaloupe for the base then decorated it with DSP, ribbon, punches and of course some bling!

Next up you need something to make notes in so I cut a standard 3B1 notebook in half and covered it with Crisp Cantaloupe card stock.  The front is stamped using the matching set - Petal Parade plus some more bling.  The pen has a piece of DSP in the barrel to match the notebook.


Last but not least is a Post-It Note holder - now you'll never loose them on your desk.  The front has been decorated using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Petal Parade and more bling.

My friend was very pleased with her gifts and hopes that the other staff are jealous!  I think I may be making more of these sets.


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Petal Parade
Card Stock - Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink - Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral
DSP - Sweet Sorbet
Other - Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Summer Starfruit Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots

I hope you've enjoyed my creations - now it's time to hop on over to Pauline Bennet's blog.

1.  Narelle Hoggard
www.handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com

2.  Kathryn Ruddick
www.katlodesigns.com

3.  Nikki Sadler
www.nikkisadler.com

4.  Emily Campbell
www.tinykiwicards.blogspot.co.nz

5.  Keryn Campbell
www.kerynscards.com

6.  Leonie Schroder
www.stamp-a-latte.com

7.  Chloe Evans
www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com

8.  Amity Knight
www.stampinamity.com.au

9.  Alisha Watson
www.ratherbstamping.blogspot.com

10.  Ann Gerlach
www.discoversu.com

11.  Delys Cram
www.delysc.wordpress.com

12.  Monique Fielder
www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com

13. Andrea Buckland
www.creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com

14.  Paula Reid
www.yellowbearnz.blogspot.com

15.  Pauline Bennetts
www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede

16.  Dianne Dunk
www.stampartbydi.typepad.com

17.  Tamsin Adams
www.tamsinadams.blogspot.com

18.  Corina Beyer
www.beyondinkstamper.com

19.  Richelle Fletcher
www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com

20.  Mel Sharp
www.astampaddiction.com

21.  Christie Kunkel
www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com

22.  Nerida Carter
www.stampingjoy.blogspot.com

23.  Gail Kirby
www.stampwithgail.blogspot.com

24.  Michelle Grech
www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com

25.  Sally Williams
www.sallystampingdelights.blogspot.com

Labels: